Boundary Court Surgery
1 -2 Boundary Court
Tel: 0208 8879 938
Fax: 0208 8879 939
Surgery Opening Hours
|Monday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1 00pm|
Telephone lines are open from 8.00am to 6:30 Monday to Friday
Out of Hours (Evenings and Weekends)
Our of hours services for the surgery are provided by Barndoc. They can be contact for help or advice between 6.30pm and 8.00am weekdays and all day at weekends and public holidays. Please dial 111 and speak to NHS 111 to access the out of hours service.
Boundary Court Surgery's commitment to you
- You will be greeted politely and treated with respect and courtesy by all members of the health team.
- You will be offered an appointment with a doctor within 48 hours.
- You will be offered a same day emergency appointment if you need to see a doctor urgently.
- You have the right to see your health records, subject to the limitations of the law. These are kept confidential at all times.
- All information disclosed to you remains confidential.
Suggestions, comments and complaints will be dealt with promptly.
Your responsibility to us
- Please treat our staff with courtesy.
- Please inform us if you wish to cancel or postpone an appointment.
- Please remember one appointment is for one patient.
- Please respect our premises and other patients using our services.
- You are largely responsible for your own health and it is up to you to take the advice and actions recommended to you.
- Please advise us of any change of name, address or telephone number.
- Please help us to help you
- We need your help if we are to continue to improve our services to you.
- We would welcome any comments or views about your experiences.
The surgery has flat access to the street and all consulting rooms are wheelchair accessible. Reversed parking spaces for disabled people are available in Snells Park.